LOST PET HEADQUARTERS
We know that losing your beloved pet is a heartwrenching experience! In the unfortunate event of your pet becoming lost it is important to GET THE WORD OUT in your neighborhood and the local area around your home.
Having your pet microchipped increases your ability to relocate your furry loved one quickly.
All pets adopted by us are microchipped and will be registered to you during the adoption process.
The Hernando SPCA is partnered with for microchipping our sheltered pets.
Why MicroChip ?
.• It’s a rice sized, radio-frequency identification device (RFID)
• It’s not a GPS tracking device • Each chip has a unique ID number
• Pet and owner information is registered to the unique ID number
• Improves your pet's chances of getting home fast and safe if they go missing
• 24PetWatch microchips and ID tags recognized across North America
• Around-the-clock Lost Pet Recovery Services • Industry leading database accuracy – the key to lost pet recovery
• Partnered with over 1,500 animal welfare organizations across North America
If your LOST PET was ADOPTED from US